MUMMAS IN MOTION: (click here for booking info.) Mummy & Me Buggy fitness classes in Guildford & ShalfordPosted Tue 28 Feb 2017
SMALL-GROUP ‘MUMMY & ME’ FITNESS CLASSES!
MUMMAS IN MOTION
Local, friendy, fun, suitable from 6+ weeks post partum (or once you’re cleared for exercise from your doctor).
Mondays – 10.40 – 11.40am – Stoke Park (meeting by the ‘outdoor gym’ by the Wild Woods attraction)
Thursdays – 11.30am – 12.30pm – Shalford Village Hall (Upper Hall) Or outdoors on Shalford Common if weather is nice.
Term Time Only
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and book your place. Spaces are limited.
Mummas in Motion:
- Part of the session is dedicated to Pilates style exercises with a strong focus on the deepest layers of core muscles (transversus abdominus) and exercises aimed at reducing the anterior pelvic tilt which commonly occurs during pregnancy.
- The class takes you through a balanced cardio and resistance workout.
- We use low impact and low intensity moves but for those able to safely progress high impact and high intensity options can be given.
- Exercises are chosen with the aim of working the whole body as one functional unit – core control and back support are prioritised throughout the workout.
- Exercise safely under the instruction of our coach, Lucy who is a specialist, qualified, pre and post natal personal trainer and has three daughters herself.
- Class suitable for all fitness levels, for those who have been active before and during their pregnancy to those who are truly starting from scratch.
- All exercises can be progressed / regressed or adapted – and with a small group training environment, our trainer can help you with exercise technique or alternative exercises.
- Have fun and make new friends with a friendly group of like-minded, local people.
Drop in trial class £10. Block book for half a term £9.50 per class. Block book for whole term £9 per class.
Email us: email@example.com to book your place.