Sculpt: Small group fitness class in Shalford, GuildfordPosted Tue 28 Feb 2017
TRY OUR SMALL GROUP PT FITNESS CLASS!
Local, friendy, fun, challenging but suitable for all fitness levels.
Shalford Village Hall (Upper Hall)
Thursdays 10.20am – 11.20am
Term Time Only
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and book your place. Spaces are limited.
- Build a lean, strong and physically capable physique through a combination of cardio-vascular and resistance training.
Work the whole body as one unit through holistic, functional exercises which emulate our day-to-day, organic movement patterns.
- Reshape the body by focussing on overloading the muscles.
- Ramp up the metabolism through the resistance and strength training elements which will keep you burning calories long after the class is finished.
- Exercise safely under the instruction of our coaches, Lucy and Darren who have over 30 years of PT experience between them.
- Try something new – something you thought you may never be able to do.
- Have fun with a friendly group of like-minded, local people.
- Class suitable for all from beginner to advanced – exercises can be progressed / regressed or adapted.
Drop in trial class £10. Block book for half a term £10 per class. Block book for whole term £9 per class.
Email us: email@example.com to book your place.